Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Baby Talk

This is mostly for my brother Spencer that is on a mission in St. Croix which is in the U.S. Virgin Islands. He has been on his mission a little over a year and has not met Camrie yet. We tried to get her to talk on the phone when he called for Christmas put she was to worn out. She loves to talk to anyone that will listen to her even if it is just herself. She sometimes "sings" along with the radio when we are in the car. Anyway this is her talking to me and Cameron

3 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

I think Camrie is a pure genius in the making. That first letter of the alphabet is so well learned at such a young age. I like the mysterious finger that pushes the toy back too.

Anonymous said...

thats hot yo

Unknown said...

I started this video clip and Max and Duke came running out of my bedroom. They thought Camrie was actually at our house and they were going nuts trying to figure it out. Ha ha.