We better watch out. Camrie got this car from her Grandma Love for Christmas and this was the first time she has really used it. She loved it!!! She held it all by herself and I pushed it around the house and she didn't want me to stop. Then she sat and just played with the different things that are on it. I can't believe how big she is getting.


Monday, April 14, 2008
Driving a car already!
Posted by Amie at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So cute! I could just squish her!
She is going to be walking before you know it! What a cutie. I love the car.
She is such a doll; it was so fun to see her in person last night. Continue to enjoy every minute because they get big so fast!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment