Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th of July Cam had to work at the Stadium of Fire. He ran one of the camera's right in the middle of the field.
Camrie got this way cute 4th of July dress from Catherine, She works with Nicole. I was so excited because I hadn't got her one and decided that I wasn't going to because at the time we weren't going to be doing anything because Cam was going to be working. So Thanks Catherine for the way cute dress and everything else you have been so nice to give us.
Me and Camrie hung out with Cam in the morning before he had to leave and then we went up to Layton to hang out with Kanien and Marcella and Kanien's family. We planed on going to the surf and swim but then it got really windy and we decided not to go. We had ribs and some good salads. Marcella help feed Camrie.
We went over to Cam's parents house to watch the fire works with a bunch of other people. You can see the fireworks from the DATC at their house and hear the music that they play. You can also see like 2 or 3 other firework shows. Camrie was a trooper and stayed up the whole time. I think she was more interested in the glow sticks that we had then the fireworks. At the end of the night I did get some picture of her watching the fireworks that the neighbors were letting off. Her face was so funny.

4 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

That's a way cute dress! I am AMAZED that you can still wear necklaces. After having Maggie break 2 of mine and screaming in church one Sunday because she wanted to eat the one I had on and I wouldn't let her, I have said goodbye to necklaces for the time being.

Alesha said...

I love that dress. It is so cute! Sounds like a fun 4th! I love the 4th!

Ashley said...

love love that dress. I want a little girl that I can dress in cute little outfits and bows someday. Did Jen get ahold of you about doing a BBQ at their house sometime soon?

Melissa said...

What an adorable dress! Sounds like you had a really fun 4th of July.