
Camrie in her Halloween outfit.


We carved pumpkins with my family. Cameron did another one of Camrie and I did a haunted house with ghosts coming out. Jon and Alison did a poison skull.


There is a sweet old man that crosses kids just down the street from me. He loves to talk to Camrie when we are done. The past month he keeps giving her "all day" suckers or "dum dum" suckers. At first I just put them in my bag and didn't give them to her because we don't give her candy. Then he started asking me if she had it or if she liked it. So i decided to give her one so I could tell him thanks and if she liked it or not. This is what she did:












10 comments:
Wow.....you guys look so cute in your costumes!! What a great idea. I love your pumpkins too!! Looks like you had fun.
I love your costumes!
I hate suckers! :) Grace is so messy and sticky afterwards! But I bet Camrie loved it!
I love your guys halloween costumes!! She was so dang cute in that little monkey outfit! She is sooooo beautiful look at those big blue eyes in the sucker pictures!!
I love the pigtails! Super cute! Cool pumpkins, too! Camrie and you looked so cute in your costumes? Did you guys take her trick-or-treating?
Your costumes are so cute! Your pumpkins are very cool too!! Impressive!
i love the monkey costume! and i have to say, that family pix in the next post is amazing--even Camrie is cute and smiling, we would never be able to get a pix to turn out that good.
how cute are your costumes! What a good idea. And she has the prettiest blue eyes!
Cute costumes! She is adorable!
You two look so cute in your costumes. You guys have mad pumpkin carving skills.
Post a Comment