Sorry I could not wait any longer. The winner is Kanien Wallin with a guess of 596. There were 598 M&M in the Jar.
It is a Girl or so they told us.
This is her putting her thumb in her mouth. 
This is her sucking her thumb.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
The winner is...
Posted by Amie at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
YES! You know how I Love my M&M's. I am soo excited. You are going to love having 2 girls. They are so much fun.
Yay how exciting! So what names are you thinking???
Two little princesses...how exciting! Cam is going to be sorely outnumbered!
That's so exciting!
There were really that many in the jar?
That is so cute of her sucking her thumb! Great ultrasound picture. Girls are great! HOpe they will be great friends! Congrats.
And Kori...Cam still isn't that outnumbered!! Poor Layne is 6 to 1!
Congrats!! Another little girl, you lucky person. I am so jealous!! I don't know why no one on our side can get a little girl! All we get are the boys! his two cousins on the other side are also having girls! We need to do another BBQ. that was fun.
Post a Comment