Brooklyn resting up for the big night.
This year we did Christmas eve at the Jacobson's. It was lots of fun. We had a nice dinner. Then Leisa planned some activities for us. We watched the night before Christmas video that went along with a book. Then we made antlers out of pantie hoes and balloons. Then Camrie counted for us while Cam popped the balloons.
We gave our gifts to each other Christmas eve so that is what we did for the rest of the night.
Leisa gave me and Nicole an apron, cookbook and hat. This cookbook is my new favorite cookbook. Cam's Aunt told us about it. I have liked everything that I have made and it has recipes to make almost everything from scratch if you want to.
Camrie opening a table and Chair set that Nana and Papa gave her and Brooklyn. I think that I was more excited for it then her. I had seen the set at Costco and really wanted to get it. I was shocked that me and Leisa had our eye on the same set.
Cam and Nate wrapping Kib's present with paper that was taken off other gifts.
Camrie sitting in Kib's gift, It's a seat for the back of his 4-wheeler, talking on a phone. What a diva. She is lounging around chatting it up.
Grandma Donna with the three great granddaughters
Camrie and Brooklyn in there Christmas PJ's
Friday, January 29, 2010
Christmas eve
Posted by Amie at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment