Brooklyn had her 18 month check up on the First. This little cutie is doing great. She is super little that is for sure. She is in the 3-5% for weight coming in at 20 lbs 1 oz and the 5% for height topping out at 29 1/4 in. She loves to climb and play with her big sister when Camrie will let her. She loves to eat and will eat everything in sight if we let her. Brooklyn loves dogs, books, and balls. She mostly will say Ball, Book and dada. She now just laughs when I try and get her to say mama even though she use to say it. She has like all of her teeth. Brooklyn has a full head of hair back even after Camrie cut it all off. It is sure fun watching her grow and develop. We love having her in our family.
This is a castle that Camrie made all by herself at Grandmama's house. The colorful pegs are people that she put all over the castle.
We were over at my mom's house, or Grandmama's as Camrie calls her, and Camrie was just playing quietly while Brooklyn was sleeping. I went to go see what she was doing and this is what I found.




1 comments:
hey fooo!!
This is me, I dont know how to follow you..
You are the blogger here!
Post a Comment