Camrie got this doll from her Great Grandma Webb for Christmas and she loves to play with it. She chews the hand, looks at it and even shares it's binky. For some reason she likes this baby dolls binky and tries to suck on it EVERY time she plays with it. It is so little I can't see why she would like it or even think that it is like her own binky, but she likes it.

She always looks so cute and funny when she has her own binky like this:
Thursday, March 13, 2008
baby doll
Posted by Amie at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I hadn't even thought to give Maggie a doll to play with. That's a good idea. Thanks for keeping me on top of my motherly duties. :) Maggie does that same thing with her binkie. I can't figure out why.
Camrie looks so much different from the last time I saw her. She's changing so much. She's still just as cute as ever and her eyes are so beautiful!
that pix of her binkie in her mouth kills me! She looks so funny! and i can't believe she is that tall--and only 11 pounds. does she have any teeth yet? that's what Tate would do when his mouth hurt was pull his ears.
That last pic is too cute!
What a sweetheart. I love that picture of her with her binki, so funny!
Post a Comment