Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nate and NIcole's Wedding

Nate and Nicole's wedding was a lot of fun. It was a full day with a baby, getting her ready and everything together. It was crazy but she was a trooper right on through to the end. We were getting ready to leave to take Camrie to my parents at 1:30 so they could watch her while we were at the Temple for the ceremony and Cam realized that his recommend was expired so He made a bunch of calls and then I left and took Camrie to my parents. We didn't get done in time to go to the temple together so we meet there. Then my mom brought Camrie up to the temple after for pictures. They had a dinner at The Point and it was really nice. Here are a few pictures.

4 comments:

The Platts said...

Looks like a fun time! Camrie looked soo cute! I love her dress.

Alesha said...

You all look so cute! I love you and Camrie's dress'!

Nate and Nicole said...

I like the pics! I haven't seen those ones yet...

Kori said...

Everything was so pretty and Camrie looked darling. It was fun to see you guys.